Friday, March 10, 2017

AMY BUTLER MIXED BAG

This project has been hanging around for several months.  I decided to try to finish it off and get it off to the quilter.  It has a couple of Amy Butler fabric lines that I made some sampler blocks with along with some Oval Elements in different co-ordinating colors.  
I did not have enough of Amy's fabric, but found this border that I figured didn't look too terribly off base.  This is a finish and will go to my guild's charity project.  Last year we gave away 220 quilts to various needy agencies.  
It should find a good home so it is a finish:
  

6 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful quilt, and your border fabric works great with the rest of the palette. How fun to make individual blocks - lots of variety, not boring. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bits of RED in your Donation Quilt. Best of luck on the quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great finish for using up those mixed blocks. Someone will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, I'm sure it will be loved by whomever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a good feeling to finish another quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wow, wow!!!
    you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete