Well this past week has finally solved the guild's mystery quilt lay out problem. I finished my guild mystery quilt, squared it up and then received this correction.
The pattern calls for using vinyl for the pockets, I did modify that to this mesh instead. I happened to have the nice matching blue color and thought it would be fun to use it instead. The pattern calls for this tape to use when securing the vinyl to the zippers. I had never used this before. I am a huge fan! This was great stuff and a great solution when pins or even clips get in the way.All the pockets are on and the inside of the tool kit is complete. Yes, a bit fussy but the directions are absolutely right on. I am excited to finish it up.
My husband called to me to come out into the yard to see the pretty flowers we had growing. I called out and said pick a couple and put them in a vase. He said no come see. They are chive seed blossoms. Actually really pretty too. They will seed them selves and we have fresh chives growing all year long.