It was finish it up week here. Just have to get back to my Flower Garden project, and see if I can clear the mess off the floor and return the sewing room to some sort of order.
The red bird improv mini is finished. I hung it up in my sewing room above my sewing machine. So many comments on them being Christmas birds. That made me realize I had some really lovely Christmas neutral fabrics. Maybe I should have done the entire quilt improv in them instead. So yes, I have decided to remake the quilt as a truly Christmas project.
So I managed the four corner blocks. I did make the pieces a bit larger to simplify the process. Now to get the Christmas birds in the center section done.
My Alex Anderson project is finished. I did consider quilting it myself, but the sewing room is loaded with a number of UFO's that are suffering neglect and crying out for being finished. So this little one is headed to the quilter for finishing.