I have spent several days fighting with my blog's replies to post comments. They have not been coming through to my email in order to moderate them and post my comments back to those that make comments.Very frustrating as it has always worked for years before now and I have not made any changes. Still working on that issue. So if all else fails I have started a new project this week, and working on Flower Power too. Have three ladies coming on Monday to work on binding. I had them in two of my last classes and they are still having a bit of a problem with the concept, so volunteered to help them here at my home.I have had this container full of Tilda fabrics left over from various projects in the past. They are pretty and spring colors so I thought to do something with them. That one container was not the entire stash of them either. Yes it does seem like a bit of chaos going on.
There is a bit of a method though.The pattern is by Tilda and they offer a great selection of free patterns.And a great lay out for construction.And we have blocks 1 and 4 complete. Plus a bit of progress on Flower Power from last week too.