Tuesday, September 19, 2017

FALL PROJECTS

Last year I worked on this fall runner for my sofa table.  Finished it up and stashed it it the closet waiting for fall to come again.  However, it was supposed to have a companion runner for our entertainment center, which I cut out and started the blocks but never got very far on it when I went on to other things.  Now is the time to finish that up.  


The blocks are mostly all cut out and sewn together.  
And construction begins.  It will measure 18 my 72 when done.  I am having to make up a few blocks to finish out those measurements.  It is a pretty straight forward project, although choosing the block combinations is a bit of a thinking process for me.  
Fall is quickly on its way here, we have gone from the 100 plus temperatures to the 80's so I had better get moving on this.  


9 comments:

  1. Hi Donnalee,
    Very pretty fall colors, and it looks like a fun pattern too. You'll be done in no time. We had fall in August; now it's forecast for the upper 80s this week. What the heck?! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors - such great batiks! Interesting blocks. This will be very cool when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are quickly changing to fall here, too. Love the colors of the fabrics...very fall feeling to them. I look forward to seeing this one all done and on your entertainment center. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, the fall colors look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't that just say Autumn! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric, but it's the pattern that catches my eye. So simple but so interesting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics, and they definitely exude the Fall feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEW... here is your ORANGE for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete