I have laid out fabrics to get each block started.
I will cut them to their 7 by 14 inch size once each row is pieced together. I have a template I made for cutting them to line up the center seams. It takes 9 blocks for each row.
And two rows are done and sewn together. I think I will need 3 or 4 more rows.
I think I have lots of scraps to finish it off. I have them all cut in 3 inch by 9 inch strips ready to go.
The real reason this week has been so busy is this project. My youngest daughter, husband and boys have purchased a new home on about 2 acea, and their existing home is going on the market on Tuesday. There is a bit of painting to ready it. We tackled the hall, not an easy task as the ceiling of it goes up to the top of the second floor about 15 feet. A ten foot ladder angled from stairs to wall is not a fun position to be in holding a paint roller on a long pole. The stairs are really steep too. One really nice plus about the new home is it does not have two floors, all one level! We have a bathroom to paint and a couple of the boys bedrooms. We have been busy.
This one job is almost done. We got the upstairs bathroom painted and I am almost done with one of the bedrooms. The second bedroom should start today. This all has to be done by Tuesday morning when it goes on the market. We are busy girls.