Sunday, December 24, 2023

YET ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PROJECT AND ENDLESS PLACEMATS AND TABLE RUNNERS

 I should have been done with Christmas projects by this time.  Just could not give up the very last of the Christmas jelly roll scraps.  For some reason it is just too much fun getting into the Christmas spirit and making just a couple more little items. 

Measures about 7 by 7 inches, paper pieced and fast to make.  Hope to finish up a couple more.

It was hard to resist this fee pattern.  I did add an extra inch to the 6" size.  Mades it a little easier to bind.  

I am still in the rut of making placemats.  Our youngest daughter's birthday is coming up in January.  Her decor is Mid Century Modern so neutral colors and prints and a set of 8.

Decided to add a table runner, hot of the machine and ready to hand stitch down the binding. 

 Linky Parties on the Side Bar

 


  




12 comments:

  1. Super cute coasters, I can see how those would be addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the little tree coasters, beautiful neutral shade for the table runner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coaster is really cute. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coasters. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coasters, hot pads, table runners and placemats are so fun to make and yours look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute coaster! Perfect for using up those last bits of a jelly roll or other small scraps. Your daughter is going to love those new placemats and table runner. Have a great New Year! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/27/wednesday-wait-loss-360

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute coasters, great way to use up those jelly rolls. Hmmm, would work seasonally too: could see these in spring, fall and winter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donnalee, I really love those coasters. I'm just starting some Christmas embroidery...I guess it'll be for next year. I may, however, play with some scraps and make some coasters! Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute coasters. I've been making 6" coasters/mug rugs all fall. I prefer the square ones for binding, but have quite a few hexagon shaped ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute coasters! Great for scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyful and pretty coasters! Thank you for sharing, and I'm sorry to be so late visiting...

    ReplyDelete