I have been busy in the sewing room these last two week after Christmas. It has been raining a lot here, we really need it, so I am just staying in and getting some projects done and others started.I managed to get 8 of my 12 star blocks complete. I ended up ordering fabric online for the last 4 so have to wait for it to arrive.I have the last four pinned and ready to finish this morning. This is pattern I purchased, but I decided to make my star blades more irregular. That pattern I selected for them makes them finish at 10.5 inches so I will be adjusting all the blocks as well to fit that odd size.To make the star points and keep them consist I ended up making a template to aline them properly. Worked great. All I had to do was lay my 4 inch square down and line up the blades on the lines. Have the rest of my fabric ready to move on.This project is done and ready to be turned into the charity division of my quilt guild next month. My plan this year is to try to de-stash some of my fabric. Some of these prints have been in the closet for more years than I care to think about. Time to move them along.