This week as been more productive. The floor in our home office was installed on Tuesday, and the installers were so nice they even moved our huge roll top desk back into the office for us. It weighs a ton, so we were very appreciative of their help. All the furniture is back in and now just doing a bit of touch up painting on the closet and room entry door and the job is finished. Plus we did a good deal of cleaning out and organizing.I finished putting my Drummer Boy quilt top together this past week. The original plan was to be 100 blocks, but when I pulled all the blocks outs of a container that was stashed away I only had 80 done, so I sewed one more together and called it done. I laid it out in 9 rows of 9 blocks, a good size at 54 by 54 inches. I bought the pattern from Stitched in Color a good 2 or 3 years ago. Rachel has since moved from South Carolina to the Netherlands. My hope was to have her quilt it, but postage being what it is I will have it quilted in the US. I love the multiple scraps in this quilt, there are lots of them and many really different.
I finished my Gadget Girl's Tool Kit this week as well. This was a really fun project and great for taking with me on the go.