I spent some time doing the machine appliqué on my Sequoia Sampler project and also adding one of the side appliqués as well. Unfortunately I needed a couple more Rayon 40wt thread colors to finish some of the blooms. So I have ordered them online from Sulky and this project is now on hold waiting for their delivery.
I pulled out my Berry and Vines runner project and began adding the second half of the fused appliqués. This project had been set aside for a bit.
Well I got this far and ran out of Steam a Seam, it has been ordered from Amazon and should be here some time this week.
I must be in an appliqué mood, so I dug around and found this UFO treasure. Fortunately I had not only save all the prepared fused appliqués, but the thread and bobbins were in the box with it ready to go.
Some of you might remember my daughter's mother duck and her 13 babies. Well, they have grown up a good deal in these last couple of weeks. Here they are, all 13 of them, out and about in the afternoon picnicking on the patio lawn.