I have just spent the last few days in-between working on my guild's quilt show responsibilities. There are just a lot of items laying around in my quilt studio that need to be finished up or worked on a bit to get some things accomplished.
I have nine rows of this charity quilt done, just need to get them sewn together and their binding prepped to give to the charity unit of my guild.
I realize on this second charity set of blocks I may not have enough fabric to get enough blocks to finish the top. I do not what to buy any fabric, these projects are my desire to de-stash way too much fabric. Some of these fabrics have been in the closet for 10, 15, or even 20 years. Not so sure about this fabric addition to these blocks. I might have to dig into the closet deeper.
I made a quilt top out of these Dresden Plates. I realized the quilt was way to long for the width so I pulled the last row off. I will make this runner out of them. I thought as I am considering quilting the quilt myself, I would try out my quilting idea on these first. Ready to spray baste and give it a go.