I must admit that I thought I had really taken on something I was not truly prepared to mange when I started this project. These blocks finish at 6 inches, so the pieces are TINY. I have been very surprised at how easily I have managed them.Now thread has been an issue for me. I am a thread hoarder, I have lots of thread. Everything from 12wt, 28wt, cotton, poly, and rayon in various weights as well. I decided to use rayon 40wt thread on this project.
So I spent an hour or so taking each fabric pieces, selected matching thread that worked with them and bagged them up. I think I have a plan going forward now. So two done and ten more to go.
I have been working on this Wisteria Lane project for years. I finished fusing on the appliqués at last. Now I have to figure out what sort of batting to put behind it. I do have a stablilizer applied to it so I only need something light weight. Then all this blooms, leave and stems need to be quilted on. Now that is going to take some time.