I finally finished my Drummer Boy quilt. I picked it up from the quilter this past week. This was a long project. I purchased the pattern in April 2019, picked it up from the quilter on August 4th, and finished the binding handwork within a day or so afterwards. I will admit that it did get stashed as a UFO for a good part of the beginning of 2020, but Covid left me with lots of time on my hands at home so I pulled it out and it is DONE!!!!!!Now I am off to another long range project with my Flower Garden quilt. Step one, thread to match the fabrics for the appliqué pieces. The fabrics our shown in my post The Flower Garden. I found that in order to avoid the black dots on the background showing through my appliqué pieces I had to put Pellon Woven Fusible Interfacing SF101 on the back of the appliqué pieces. I used it on the first two blocks, but on the third one in progress now I have change to using Floriani Stitch N Wash Fusible. It is a non woven stabilizer and I am hoping it work a bit better avoiding stray thread from the woven interfacing on the outsides of my appliqué pieces.