This past week I finally finished my Dandelion Wishes quilt. I started it in April of 2008. Yes, thats a really long time to get a quilt finished.
The quilt and quilting itself didn't take long, it was the eight hand appliquéd flowers, stems, and leaves that took forever. They were all appliquéd on after the quilt was not only quilted but even bound.
I started this quilt and showed it last week, things happened pretty quickly on it.
And the top is finished. It will be going to the charity division of my quilt guild for their call for more masculine quilts. I just need to prep a binding for it. They will provide batting and a back and quilt and bind it.
I also started another guy quilt for the guild. I have been using up some of my bin scrap stash for these quilts. I have piles and piles of beige and cream fabrics so have found a way to deplete some of those piles.