The pattern was a Thimble Blossoms by Camille Roskelley. This pattern caused me a bit of an issue. I made all the blocks and put a couple of rows together then set them aside for a good year or maybe even two. I finally ran across them earlier this past year and decided to finish the quilt. I could not find the pattern anywhere. Lesson learned, put pattern with project until finished. So I went on line and looked at a picture of the pattern front and went for it. It really is pretty, and I am glad I finally finished it and maybe learned a lesson along the way too.
This truly is a project finally finished so I am linking up with.
So pretty! Looked at the picture & knew what to do, wow!ReplyDelete
A spectacular finish to kick off the New Year! Looks so lovely and I'm glad you figured out how to finish it without the pattern.ReplyDelete
P.S. You're not the only one to learn this lesson the hard way ;o)
Seriously, a gorgeous quilt! You did a great job with having to wing it.ReplyDelete
What a fantastic finish!ReplyDelete
It looks great and what a nice sized queen quilt! I enjoyed seeing your review of last year's accomplishments, too!ReplyDelete