Saturday, April 18, 2015

A NEW ALISON GLASS PROJECT UNDERWAY

I came across this picture of this Alison Glass fabric quilt recently.  I have a pretty healthy collection of left overs of her fabrics.  It just appealed to me, and seemed a great idea to use up what I had left.
So I cut them all up into 3 inch squares.  I have another pile on the other side of my cutting table besides these.  
And here is my start.  I am using Kona Snow between the prints.  It is actually going a good deal faster than I thought it might.  I have just started with 9 patches and then sewed them together.  I have no choice but to finish it up, as my cutting table is littered with 3 inch squares.   
I am linking up with WIP Lee of Freshly Pieced.
Can't wait to see what Number 24 is up to at Silly Mama Quilts

5 comments:

  1. That's going to look really great! And I totally know what you mean about needing to finish because you have to get the pieces out of the way...that happens to me all too often. But, it means I get stuff finished! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! And a perfect way to use those precious scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love it!!

    thanks so much for the link too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love it!!

    thanks so much for the link too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a little of that greenish fabric with stylized daisies, in the second row from the bottom, second in. Would you like it? I bought it on the Internet and it does not go with a single piece of fabric I own. tobiaskj@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete