Friday, May 12, 2017

QUILT, QUILT, QUILT

I have to admit that this past few days I have done little more than quilt, quilt, quilt, on my falling leaves tree project.  Lots and lots of pulling threads to the back to tie and hide threads.
I love the texture in the tree trunk.
Lots of leaves to quilt still too.
Plus a start on the sky  as well.
Lots more sky quilted as well. 
Not sure how many more hours of leaves and sky there is left to do.  One just keeps quilting and pulling threads.  It is not a finish, but it is getting there so I am linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. Very cool quilt! I like how the background goes diagonal against the tree and the leaves as it give the quilt motion and a sense that the wind is blowing the leaves off the tree. Cool concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Your quilting really is the icing on this wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donnalee,
    Wow - you have made great progress! It is beautiful and I love the quilting. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall leaves so of course I had to come check it out! Will be looking forward to seeing the whole thing when done as it looks yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this quilting is just beautiful! and your piece is so lovely hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabrics and a lovely "nearly" finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress and love the texture you are creating. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete