Sunday, September 22, 2024

BORDER SUCCESS & WILLIAM MORRIS ENCHANTED GARDEN

 I have cleared out almost all of my charity to do list quilt tops this past week.  I am hoping to start doing some shopping of fabric in the coming week.  Our king size bedspread needs replacement.  However purchasing one is not working.  In an attempt to do away with a dust ruffle on the bed means the purchased ones are not large enough to cover the bed frame.  So I have measured and have a list of how many blocks I will need.  Not going fancy here, will let the fabric do the work, but right now shopping for 10 different fabrics and cutting 110 blocks at 11.5 inches with enough to make pillow shames and two accent pillows is on the menu this coming week.  Not looking forward to this at all.  

Yes, from last week's post I did finally make a decision on the borders of this charity quilt top.   I am pleased with the finish.

I also finished up the second one which I can turn in next month. 

I have block four of my William Morris Enchanted Garden project on its way to being completed.  It has been a good week.


Linky Parties on the Side Bar



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment