I finished off two more charity quilts in the last week or two. My 1800's fabrics are quickly becoming tops and off the the guild charity program.
This one really isn't 1800's, but I didn't have anything except these strips of it, so it got thrown into the mix.
This one ended up just being 4 inch strips finished. Easy to make and it went off this past week as well.
This quilt I unearthed when I moved fabric from one storage area to another in my studio. It was complete except for the side borders. Why I just left it at that and tucked it away I have no idea. Once unearthed I finished it, quilted it, and bound it. It is a keeper to be put with a couple of other baby quilts I am stashing away for just in case gifts.