Friday, November 20, 2015


I must admit that despite years and years of resolution to finish up projects I never seem to do very well with the follow through.  This little apron finally called out loudly enough this past week to make me decide to finish it off.  I had it all done, the hard parts, all those ruffles for eons.  The first bib top I cut out had the birds up side down.  I ended up having to purchase more fabric and that was the end of that.  I stuffed it all into a bag and hung it in the closet of my studio.  Well this week I pulled it out and wondered what was my problem.  All the hard stuff was done.  So here it is all finished and ready for a fashion statement in the kitchen during the holiday.  
This is a long awaited finish so I am linking up with