Sunday, October 27, 2024

WILLIAM MORRIS ENCHANTED GARDEN

With the bedspread project off to the quilters this past week I have been able to clear up the sewing room of that and also get all the 5" squares cut for the hospital project and the remaining donated fabric scraps boxed up and off to another gal that makes wheelchair lap quilts for Hospice.  I am still working on getting table runners done for my guild's upcoming January 2026 quilt show.  Sounds like it is a long way off, but time flies and we sold a good 400 of them at our last show.  I usually try to get 50 or 60 done for them.  I get plenty of donated fabric and I enjoy making them. But now it is time to get back to my own William Morris appliqué project.  

I am using this pattern for my William Morris fabric appliqué project but I have decided to modify the size and lay out of it a good deal.
I only plan on three rows and the center of the second row will have two of the small blocks used between large blocks above and below them.  The third row will be two more large blocks like the first row.  It should be around 38 by 42.  It is a fun project but I think I have somewhat lost interest in it for some reason.  But, who knows what will happen as I move forward on it.  
We have been working in our backyard garden this week.  We have one of our cactus plants flowering again.  It does this about every 6 months or so.  


Linky Parties on the Side Bar

   



No comments:

Post a Comment