Sunday, October 20, 2024

AVOCADO AND EGGPLANT CATS

I have spent most of last week finishing up my bedspread, shams, and deco pillows for our king size bed.  Sewing those last two sections of 100" by 40" together to finish the spread at 100" by 120" was grueling.  It is off to the quilters tomorrow.  

Last week I finished my Avocado Cat table topper and handed it off to my daughter, but realized I forgot the button eyes and whiskers on it.  She brought it back and I got them sewn on.  It looks so much better than last week's picture.
Avocado Cat turned out so cute I have decided to make Eggplant Cat.
I have all the fabric scraps pulled to put it together.  My daughter thought that it would be a great auction piece for Stanislaus Cat Network that she volunteers with.  They feed, trap, spa and neuter feral cats in local colonies in our area.


Linky Parties on the Side Bar

 





No comments:

Post a Comment