Sunday, June 30, 2024

TWO PROJECTS DONE AND ON TO SOMETHING NEW AND FUN

I spent this entire past week finishing both the Marco Polo and the Butterfly quilt tops. They are bagged up and on Wednesday will be going to my charity group for quilting and binding.  A relief for sure.  Now I can get back to Morning Flight and see what other unfinished project lies hidden in my storage drawers.  I have several collage projects that would be so much fun to start.  

Marco Polo quilt top is done.  The lattice made things so easy to join the blocks.  I am pleased at last with the finish on it.  I did select a yellow print for the binding.  It goes to my charity group for quilting and binding on Wednesday.  

The Butterfly quit is also finished and has joined Marco Polo going to the charity group for finishing.  

I have a bin full of William Morris theme fabric and three pattern books.  I think they are calling me for attention.  Time to do something different.  


Linky Parties on the Side Bar
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute donation quilts! Congrats on getting both to finish quilt top stage. Looking forward to seeing what you pull out to work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great finishes! Congratulations!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marco Polo reminds me of a stained glass window, it's beautiful. Love the butterfly quilt as well. Hopefully you can enjoy applique work, which I know you enjoy, this week 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of those quilts. Both seem like a good way to use up leftover fabric. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DonnaLee both quilts are beautiful and the recipients are sure to treasure them. I am looking forward to seeing what you start on with your William Morris fabrics. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. I hope you have a creative week and enjoy your 4th of July. 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete