I am finding myself with UFO projects all over the place. But, it does seem that I am making some headway. It is slow though!
I posted my original blog for this project here.
I have half my Tilda quilt rows now sewn together. Putting the rows together has not been much fun. Way to many seams that must join together properly, which has involved re-pressing seams differently than I did the first time.
Drummer Boy is coming along nicely. The project has taken a lot of work to get this for.
I now have 70 blocks of the 100 I will need to start putting the top together.
House number two for my hand appliqué project is almost ready, just needs the window.
And the first row of my wall hanging is done and just waiting for rows two and three.
I did take out a bit of time to purchase this rotating cutting board. I have both a 12 inch and a 17 inch square rotating cutting boards. I have pretty much worn a groove into the 17 inch one and the lines and numbers on the 12 inch are nearly worn off. I find the rotating cutting boards really handy especially for the hand appliqué projects and the Drummer Boy blocks.
And for all the fans of my daughters' chicken pets. It seems that there has been a great deal of new members added to the family. These two chicks were the first of mother hen hatching the rest of the eggs she is sitting on. She is now the proud mother of 10 baby chicks.