Friday, July 20, 2018

LAS VEGAS FABRIC SHOPPING

There are lots of things to do in Las Vegas, but fabric shopping is one of my favorite things to do.
This shop has every thing you want and more.
I finally decided to buy cork.  I plan to try it on some zippy bags and who knows what other projects I can dream up.
My son-in-law saw this pattern and really admired it.  I am thinking it might be my next project.
French General, it is always so pretty.  This was on the sale racks.  Under $7.00 a yard.  I think I really got a bargain.
I bought this also on sale for a basic.  The print is a pale green.
And a stripe, I always try to buy a stripe when I see one I like.
And also a little site seeing for the guys.

5 comments:

  1. love the family picture and of course all of your treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice treasures and great bargain. Love the Dance of the Dragonflies, I bought the kit recently from Keepsake Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiltique is my sister's local store--she loves it! She shops for me there and has gifted me fabulous stuff. I am glad you squeezed in a visit to Caroll Shelby's museum for the guys--it was probably fascinating. We love Mustangs at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding cool shops away from home is always so nice. You added some wonderful pieces to your sewing room. I have several pieces of cork that I haven't used yet - just waiting for inspiration to hit! :) Thanks for linking to Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you had fun shopping! Love your choices.

    ReplyDelete