I finally had time after after returning from our holiday in New Zealand to sew a bit.
My Southern Charm Quilt has been sadly behind with a finish of my Dresden plate blocks.
The last Dresden done. I made it 4.5 inches on its blades. I am glad I increased it from the 3.5. Instead of a circle in the center I tried a sort of flower shape. Plus placed three small little dollies on it.
So this finished off the large Dresden block. Now on to the next block set.
A start of Block #10. I had to really wrap my head around these little guys. But, I think I have a good start of the seven I'll need for this block.
And at last my last New Zealand purchased of fun fabric. I just could not leave without buying some fabric that was truly New Zealand. It was just too much fun.