I have spent a good deal of time organizing my fabric stash over the last couple of weeks. A favorite fabric store going out of business, and a great deal of shopping to assist them with selling off their stock caused a bit of a fabric traffic jam in my quilt studio. I also unearthed a number of unfinished projects that have made me see that my UFO's are piling up and something should be done about them.
I have nine of these babies and they are large at 22.5 inches square.
That means a fairly good size quilt of 66 inches square. Of course I have not saved any of the fabrics they were made from and lattice will have to be added as joining them is a bit of a problem with seams all pressed the same way. That will increase their size. I still am in a bit of an issue with to use Kona Snow like the white fabric I used in the blocks or come up with something a bit more exciting.
And of course that first set of blocks was not the only set of blocks I found. I'm not so fond of these and I think they will be going to my guild's charity project. They are smaller at 16 inches square and there are 16 of them. Again a good size quilt with lattice as well.
I guess I should get to these and try to get them off my mind and out of the house.