Our first assignment was to produce a modern quilt piece done with triangles. Maximum size is 18 by 22 inches. The piece is due in September, pieced, quilted and bound.
I spent sometime playing around with my triangles and trying to obtain some sort of a pattern with them. I think finally after a couple misses got it figured out.
I like the elongated star effect. I used a light grey rather than white as I thought it worked better with my prints. No idea how I will quilt it yet, but know it will be straight lines going one way or another, at least that is the plan now. Its a finish thus far for the week.
So I'm linking up with at least somewhat of a finish: