This bin was full almost over the top. I scanned through some patterns and began cutting. I started with cutting fabric for four quilts. I am lucky that my guild does a great deal of quilt making for charitable purposes. That is where all this fabric once turned into quilts tops is headed.
One done and at least three more to go, plus what ever else I can cut out from what is left in that bin. I have number two about 2/3's done. I do not have to quilt them, our group has a number of long arm quilters that will do that. I just have to provide the top and since I have lots of fabric I will also supply the binding. It is a finish, at least one top and soon one empty bin. However I do have the 1930's and another bin full of pastel prints. Making room for new purchases of fabric that I really do love.
LOL, I still love the 1800's fabrics and your quilt top is lovely!ReplyDelete
Great job moving out the old to make room for new. I did the same thing in my stash. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!ReplyDelete
WOWEE - what a great project. I can feel the energy to get those quilt tops together in your words. You are motivating me to get off this computer and go throw a few block together. ~smile~ Roseanne
I still love the 1800s prints too, but fully understand the changes that occur in a fabric stash! How nice of you to create quilts for your guild to gift.ReplyDelete
Great way to make room for new fabric!ReplyDelete