Tuesday, June 27, 2017

JUNE QUILT ALONG

I have a good start on my June Fat Quarter Shop Quilt Along blocks.  
Four done and only two more to go.  Well then another six months, but whose counting.  
Number 5 and 6 are almost ready to go. 
Here is July's block fabric ready to start .

I will be sailing away on a cruise to Alaska this week.  Dogs and house sitters all arranged for these two muts.  They already look a bit concerned.  Don't worry they get spoiled rotten while we are gone.  Plus one of the sitters brings the little Yorkie's boyfriend with her, he is a Yorkie/Maltese mix.  They have a grand time.
However, there are a couple of quilt shops in some of our stops and maybe a bit of scenic shots along the way that I might be able to slip in over the next 10 or 12 days. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi DonnaleeQ,
    I love your fabrics - both the June and July blocks. Cannot wait to see what July holds. I'm doing my first QAL that starts tomorrow with Pat Sloan. I cannot wait! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics and the blocks! Your sweet little babies are just adorable! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you enjoy a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete