Sunday, August 13, 2023

TABLE TOPPERS AND LITTLE LESS TO SHOW FOR IT

I have spent this last week cutting out and putting together multiple table toppers for my guild's scheduled quilt show in May.  So very little other than that has been accomplished.  

The only thing I did take a bit of time with was to at least finally get three rows of this quilt completed.  I should really take a bit of time and finish it off this coming week. 

I have three fall theme table toppers ready to do the binding handwork and the floral one is one of six I have completed.  I am not too sure the one with the orange strips is going anywhere except on my dining table this fall.  They are all fabric from my own stash, so they will never miss it.  

Still have these 7 all cut out and ready to go.  I figure that makes 16 once all are done and others will pick up the pace making them.  I do know at our last quilt show we made over 100 table runners and sold every single one.  So looks like we all need to get busy.  

Linky Parties on the Side Bar 




 

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Selling out of that many table runners is amazing! I like yours and definitely agree that the striped one is destined for your table!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sixteen table toppers is a great donation to your guild, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to your guild for selling so many table runners. Yours are so pretty, and I won't tell anyone you're keeping that pretty fall one. ;) What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that the table toppers went over so well at the show. People often want to get a little something and a topper can be just the right size. I like the rail fence project on the design wall -- such a soothing colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table toppers should be good sellers at your quilt show. I've been making a few 6" mug rugs using that same hexie design. My daughter wanted small ones for her desk at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of table toppers! Looks like you've gotten a good start on them. Hopefully you can get back to your quilt a bit too. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented. Wow.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how nice that your guild was able to sell all the table toppers you made last time! I love that fall one and would keep it too. Meanwhile your rail quilt is looking good! Just a little more work and I'm sure the top will be done. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/16/wednesday-wait-loss-341

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the variation on the rail fence

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like those table toppers. Nice colors on that split rail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! That's totally awesome that you sold so many table toppers! Yours are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fabric choices for those adorable hexie table toppers. Such a clever idea! I have one similar with watermelon fabric to quilt and bind. It keeps getting pushed to the side by other distractions. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous additions to your guild show sale (or your table).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving the table toppers and especially the fall ones! The rail fence quilt is looking great! Looking forward to seeing it completed. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely color scheme on your in-progress quilt. Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the seasonal prints!

    ReplyDelete