Friday, May 18, 2018

OTHER PEOPLE'S PROJECTS

Why is it that someone else's projects always look so much more interesting than our own.  I am visiting my VBF Brooke
 at Silly Mama Quilts this week.  I took a minute to take a look at her design wall.  Oh my, so many interesting ideas.  
I love this gold color combination.  I am not a fan of butterflies normally, but these guys are sure interesting.  It is a new print by Carrie Bloomston called Wonder.  
I really like this star burst look with the curved piecing, 
I think this might be one of Maureen Cracknell's first blocks project. I see some Alison Glass and Tula Pink fabrics in it.  
Cork, I have not tried it yet.  This one has a wonderful metallic gold in it.  Brooke has made a wonderful bag with it using the cork for the bottom of the bag and the straps.  Mixed with some fun prints it is really pretty.  
So our week together begins with a shopping trip to see what fun fabrics are out there to add to the fun.

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for coming to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of the block third from the top? Love the block and the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You've shown us so much eye candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting fabric and block play on your friend's design wall. How fun to get to spend quilty time together.

    ReplyDelete