This week I took a detour and pulled some baby fabric out of my stash for some relief of making Dresden and Geese blocks. I have not used this fabric, a left over from my grandson Noah's baby quilt, in 12 years. Yes, he was 12 in April. Still cute as ever, the fabric and the grandson.
I have some pieces all cut and ready to make into star blocks with my Tilda Lemon Tree fabrics.
This mess is all the strips cut to add to do my braided quilt blocks. This project sort of got set aside while I moved on to others.
More partially made Geese. I have all I need cut and I am making good headway on finishing them off.
Well at least a bit of progress has been made. Three more Dresden blocks ready for just the centers sewn down, and 16 of the 24 Geese I need complete. Some progress was made in this rather disjointed week.