Friday, December 15, 2017

ANTHOLOGIE BLOCK 2

Earlier in the week I skipped over block 2 waiting for fabric to do the appliqués.  It arrived, however, in the mean time I did an extensive search through my stash and discovered some perfect appliqué pieces.
Oh, so very happy with this one.  The pattern calls for Heat N Bond Ultrahold.  Directions said you did not have to sew it down if you used this product.  I did anyway, even knowing it would never come unstuck.  
There are eight blocks in this block section so searching for something different for each block has required a massive search into my stash.  
The results of the search has been worth the fabric piles now littered all over the studio floor.  
And the last block of the first set of a four block unit.  So pleased with what I have so far.  I now have the weekend to finish off the next 4 units and move on to Block 4.  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! I love the French label.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming floral quilt. That latest appliqué is really lovely. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty appliqué makes the strips more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral collage blocks are looking very pretty! I especially like the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral collage is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old fashioned feel of these blocks! Great job finding those prefect applique pieces :)

    ReplyDelete