I made an attempt to paint my design this week with new fabric paints and pencils. Things didn't go well. There is definitely a learning curve on this type of fabric treatment. I tried again with a new project, but it really didn't go well.
While digging around in a couple appliqué books for new paint designs I discovered this small center piece in one of the pages all finished. Hmmmm, maybe a small diversion would make me feel better.
It helped to accomplish something, it is hanging on the wall, I feel better. On to the painting projects again now. As I actually finished something this week I'll link up with: