Wednesday, September 2, 2015

PATCH WORK BENCH

Over the last couple of months I have given away five quilts to staff that were leaving me at work, and then another just this pass week as a donation to the Football Auction Fundraiser.  I am fresh out of quilts either for gifts or future Fundraiser Events at work.  
When I saw this quilt in Handmade Style by Anna Graham I decided it was the perfect FAST quilt to make.  Kona Snow and one of their many grays.  I label my Kona whites, Snow is my favorite, but it is hard to keep track of the other whites without labeling them.  I have a number of grays as well, guess I had better start labeling them as well.  The prints were just random selections out of my stash.  Once quilted I think this will be a really pretty quilt.  
As this is still a work in progress I am linking up with

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!!! would you mind sharing this with me?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt in progress. I, too, LOVE kona snow. I never thought to label it but you are absolutely right. I will start labeling my whites next time I buy a piece. Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete