This week has finally had me finishing up several projects at last.
My chicken runner is complete. Note the heart quilting on those roosters.
My scrap bin de-stash quilt top is done. I didn't accomplish much in the way of actually using up a lot of my scraps. But I think this charity quilt is a winner anyway.
This charity quilt is huge. I got carried away and it has ended up at 63 by 72. I did manage to use up all three fabrics though so that de-stash project is was a success.
And last but not least the bird quilt top. I didn't think I would every get this done. I made a math error and ended up having to trim off 1/4 inch off each 4 sides of the four patches. I do like these little birds though.