This part of one of my blocks in the 4th row had this cut in it.
I didn't think it was much of a big deal. I un-sewed the piece and made another to replace it. Well so I thought!
After two tries this is what I ended up with. Short of making the entire block over again I was stumped. So here is what I finally did instead.
Right side facing the finished top 4th block from top. The top is finish and with 20 blocks finished I am also done with Project 48. I am moving on to something else so I am linking up before any more mishaps with this project.
One can always figure out a solution if one thinks about it long enough. Will you be quilting this yourself?ReplyDelete
ARGGG....mistakes. Your solutions is perfect. Your finished quilt is lovelyReplyDelete
love, love it!ReplyDelete
thanks so much for linking up too!
Ugh... Dislike those sewing moments, but I love how it all turned out! Awesome! Thanks so much for linking up this week!!ReplyDelete
Congrats on a rescue - hate it when those things happen! Thanks for sharing Midweek MakersReplyDelete
Ohmygoodness! Beautiful solution! Please post the finished quilt!ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking-up to The Needle and Thread Network's WIP Wednesday!
OK, now I don't feel so bad about ALL my mishaps and tears with my 2015 $7.50 quilt! You found a fabulous solution! It's gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Bummer for the wonky block, but the finished quilt top looks awesome!ReplyDelete