Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BLOCK 19

This block became interesting to make.  This is my second try.  I had a bit of a challenge with it.  The pieces are free cut, no pattern or templates so it became somewhat of a trial and error to get it done.  
Here is my original block.  Note the leg on the bottom right is gone and the bottom left is so small once sewn to another block will also disappear.  I ended up using almost all of the pink fabric in this block so ended up with a different one on the block above.  Just goes to show that sometimes things just have to be experimented with before you can get them right.  This one turned into a learning curve for me.  
Since it is Tuesday I am linking up with

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your curves on the second block are so rounded, but they look so flat... No wrinkles or gathers at all. Well done! I do love the fabrics and the colors too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun prints! Your curve piecing is spot on!

    ReplyDelete