Friday, March 25, 2016

FLUX

My Flux quilt top is finished.  The fabric is Avantgarde by Art Gallery the pattern by Katarina Roccella.  I did throw in some Alison Glass Abacus white and black prints too.  I made one small change in the pattern on the horizontal lattice.  I do not like to try matching the vertical and horizontal rows when I have lattice on both.  So I added those little 1 inch finished corner stones matching the top and lower rows of color.   Now off to the quilter.  
So glad to have this off my list of must finish so I am linking up with
and

9 comments:

  1. I like the pattern, and the addition of the cornerstones enhances the design in my opinion. Good decision.
    Smiles from
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over from TGIFF. I love your use of colour in this quilt, cool to warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colourful quilt. I love the little pops of colour in the sashing. I hope you link up the finish once it's quilted. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF hosted @ Anja Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt - I like the play on the colors, and the change in the sizing - very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun quilt top! The fabrics you chose look great, but I bet it'd be a good way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like the way the dark and light frames create the design, adding to the work the colors do. claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning quilt top! I hope to see it again when it's been quilted. My favorites are the colors and the cornerstones. Wow, really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up at WHOOMP! I hope to see you again. This is a lovely flimsy. The cornerstones are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete