Wednesday, January 6, 2016

COMTEMPORIZED

I recently purchased Simply Moderne Issue #3.  I love this new magazine.  There are so many wonderful articles, pictures, and patterns.  This is one that really spoke to me.  The two upper blocks on the right are completed blocks.  There are four sizes of circles that are appliqued on to the fabric squares then cut in half at a slight angle with a strip of fabric added to join them.  I have used primarily batik fabric with a few standard cottons as well.  This is a project in progress, but I can't wait to finish it off.  
I am linking up with Lee to show them off at 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice ! I subscribed to this magazine (at last ... a modern style magazine in french !) and I've loved this pattern too. This project is on my wish list ;-)

    ReplyDelete