Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OCD

Let it be said that I like thread.  Well I like it a lot!  What a nice organized system I have!  (The large jar is binding for various projects.  I cut them when I start the project to make sure I have fabric available when I need it.) Doesn't really look like much of a problem does it? 

Well maybe I really do have a problem after all.






They say a quilter can never have too much fabric.  Let's not go there.  No way am I going to show anyone that addiction.  However, I guess at least for me a quilter also cannot have too much thread either.  I just bought three more new spools this morning from Hawthorne Thread!  

3 comments:

  1. Cool collection of colorful threads! I thought I had a lot of thread, but your collection is terrific and huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool collection of colorful threads! I thought I had a lot of thread, but your collection is terrific and huge!

    ReplyDelete