Saturday, February 9, 2013

A New Wall Hanging for over the China Cabinet

I have told my husband, if we ever had to do any remodeling to our home again we would sell it.  I just did not want to go there again.  It is such a mess!  Well I have decided to take a wall out, make my kitchen, dining room, and living room into one large great room.  This past weekend we move the dining furniture away from the wall that is being taken out.  Once my china cabinet moved to a new wall my area for hanging a quilt has drastically been reduced in the length of what can be hung there.  Opportunity:  Make a new quilt to hang there!  Need this to be about 45 inches wide by 24 long.  Each three rows equals 12 inches, so have a bit to go yet.  I do like the idea so far.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you are saying. We remodeled our home 2 years ago and thought I would go insane - and then we turned around and sold it the next year. Why did we put ourselves through that?? I think your wal lhanging will look terrific

    ReplyDelete